Spring Industrial Event: Staying Ahead of E-Commerce Trends
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
11:45 am – 2:00 pm
International Park of Commerce, Tracy, CA
Mountain House Parkway @ W Schulte Rd. (Building A1)
Tour the largest distribution building under construction in Northern California
1,001,378 sq. ft. with Wall Tilted & Roof under Construction
40′ Minimum Clear Height
Cross-dock loading capability
185′ truck court
265 Trailer Parking Positions
Click here for a detailed location information.
Ryan George, Vice President & Market Officer, Prologis
Michael Goldstein, Executive Managing Director, Colliers International
John M. Grubor, Senior Vice President, OHL
Jeff Starkovich, Senior Managing Director, Principal, DTZ
*Members, please sign in to receive the member rate.*
NAIOP SFBA will be providing shuttle service from San Francisco, Emeryville, and Pleasanton. Those who wish to take advantage of this service should sign-up HERE (Google Document) or contact us at email@example.com.
Departure Schedule — shuttles will leave promptly at the time posted. Please be sure to get there prior to the posted departure time.
- From San Francisco: 101 California @ Davis — 10:15 am*
- Directions >>
- Garage parking is available at 101 California. Please check with garage parking attendants for up to date fees.
- The nearest Bart station is Embarcadero
- From Emeryville: Emeryville Public Market, 5959 Shellmound St. — 10:45am*
- Directions >>
- Parking is readily available in the parking lot of the Emeryville Public Market, as well as at the Amtrak station, located across Shellmound St.
- From Pleasanton: Pleasanton Park & Ride, Johnson Drive @ Stoneridge Drive — 11:15am
Directions from 680 north or south, exit on Stoneridge Drive. Turn left onto Johnson Drive and then left into the Park & Ride lot.
*The San Francisco Shuttle is the same shuttle as the Emeryville Shuttle.
Registration for this event is either yet to begin or has ended, please contact NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area with any questions.